Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya
A University Established under Gujarat State Act (No. 21, of 2007) and approved by UGC No. F.9-18/2008
KSV Journal of Management
Guidelines for Authors
KSV Journal of Management (KSVJOM) is Refereed, National, Biannual Journal, having ISSN —. It invites National and International, unpublished, original theoretical or empirical research papers, review papers, from researchers / developers / industry experts / academicians.
The Author(s) should send the soft copy of the manuscript in MS word/Pdf format through Email to The Editor at email@example.com
The Manuscript should accompany the following:
- Abstract should be of 200 to 300 words, along with 4 to 5 key words.
- A bio-graphical sketch (60-80 words) of Author(s), describing current designation and affiliation/s, has to be sent. It should also contain the full address for the correspondence.
- Research Paper/ Article should be of 08-12 pages.
- The font size of the title of the paper should be 16 in bold as well as in capital letters. Author(s) name(s) should be typed in font size 12 in bold, italic and separated by comma. Author(s) affiliations should be typed in font size 12 with single line spacing and should be centered.
- Left Margin: 1 inch, Right Margin: 1 inch, Top and Bottom: 1 inch.
- The entire paper should be typed in Times New Roman 12 font size letters. Paper should be typed in 1.5 inch spacing on one side of A4 size paper only. The figures need to be in JPEG, BMP or TIFF format only.
- All tables, charts and graphs should be in black and not in colour. Wherever necessary, the source should be indicated at the bottom.
- References should be complete in all respect and arranged in international convention APA style.
The paper accepted for publication and the copyright therein shall be the property of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya – Journal of Management. All rights reserved, no part of KSVJoM may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means or stored in database or retrieval systems, without the prior written permission of the Chief Editor.
Two or more referees review all contributions. The review process usually takes one -three months. Submitted articles should conform to the format as mentioned in rules of the Journal and should be free of spelling and grammatical errors. Only original articles, which are not under consideration in any other Journal, will be considered for publication in the Journal.
Legality of Manuscript
Papers are accepted and printed in this journal with the understanding that the same works has been neither submitted nor published elsewhere. Concurrent submissions to other publications or journals are viewed as serious breach of ethics. The authors are responsible for obtaining copyright and other clearance prior to submitting materials for consideration and acceptance. Chief Editor and Publisher are not responsible for authentication of the articles/papers published in this journal. The authors are solely responsible for any legal matter resulting out of violation of copyright act.
Prof. (Dr.) Bhavin Pandya
Editor – KSVJOM
Dean, Faculty of Management
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya