Guidelines for admission in MBA Programme (Against Vacant Quota) – 2020
- For the purpose of admission in MBA/MCA, a candidate shall have appeared in the Common
Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by NTA.
- Candidate must have secured 50% in graduation or equivalent (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS).
- Qualified Non-CMAT students can also apply for admission in the vacant quota seats.
- Candidate can apply by filling the admission request form (available in office) or can send the
application online from institute website www.svim.ac.in
- Last date of application is 19 th December, 2020.
- The admission will be given against the vacant quota as per the guidelines issued by the ACPC,
- The admission will be based on the merit prepared by the institute and the same will be
published on 22 nd December, 2020.
- Candidate can secure their seats by paying tution fees in the institute office by 24 th December,
Rules for Merit List
- Priority will be given to the CMAT candidates.
- The merit list for the vacant quota will be as per the score secured in CMAT-2020 in descending
- For the vacant quota seats (Non-CMAT students) the merit will be based on the percentage
secured in graduation.
- In case of tie in graduation result, higher percentage in 12 th standard will be given priority. In
case of tie in percentage of 12 th standard, percentage of standard 10 th will be verified.