Guiding Principles for Authentic Publication in National Journal
The KSV Journal of Management is a pre-reviewed, bi annually, online national journal, which publishes original articles, research articles, and review articles from all areas of Management. Researchers in management fields are encouraged to contribute articles based on recent research. Journal publishes research articles and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever- expanding management area including Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resource, and Accountancy etc. All Content is freely available. All articles after approval from reviewers shall be published online.
The KSV Journal of Management; (KSVJOM) is a pre-reviewed, bi annually, online national journal, which publishes original articles, research articles and review articles from all areas of Management. KSVJOM is known for the publication of original and genuine research articles which considers the copyright guidelines and to protect the rights of our authors. Our dedicated team of academicians help and improve research work with cutting edge forefront innovations by avoiding plagiarism.
All submitted research articles are double bind reviewed by our Editorial board members. It expects from authors that they will check their compositions for written falsification test and determine they are submitting just original and extraordinary content for publication.
We want to make sure that only original and good quality research is published in our journal and for that matter we are strictly following the guidelines proposed by CoPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) . The researchers who want to publish their research content must need to follow the best practices and guidelines as per CoPE. Main points from the guidelines for publishing content in the journal KSVJoM are as following:
- The research content must be original. Plagiarism must not be more than 20% in the content.
- The research content must not be published elsewhere or submitted elsewhere for publication.
- There must not be any spelling and grammatical errors in the research content.
- The research should have been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and should comply with all relevant legislation.
- Researchers should present their results clearly, honestly and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation.
- Researchers need to describe their methods clearly so that their findings can be confirmed by others.
- The research content must be accurate, consistent, complete and without biases.
- Research content must not be misleading, hateful, crime inspiring, pornographic, defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, vulgar.
- Research content must not contain or promote electronic malware/virus for destructive purpose.
- Appropriate attribution must be given to the original content if their data, designs, methods; ideas are mentioned in the research content.
- Applicable copyright laws and conventions should be followed. Copyright material should be reproduced only with appropriate permission and acknowledgment.
- In case of multiple authors/researchers, roles of each authors/researchers during the research should be disclosed.
- Personally identifiable information of people other than the researchers should be avoided without their consent.